their cultural identity.
We define a company’s cultural identity as its attitude, behaviour and reputation. It is the humane quality of the relationship between an organisation and its community.
A well considered corporate culture informs all of the business’s operational actions and provides the foundation for a genuine and recognisable brand identity.
The leadership of a progressive organisation recognises that central to its commitment is to provide its employees with a purpose-led work environment and the ability to learn, grow, share and benefit from their time at work. The result is a values-aligned social system rooted within the people of the organisation.
We work with business leaders to identify, develop and embed their culture, including its management, measurement and communication.
GmbH Limited offers a combination of consulting and coaching services including advisory on branding, communications, ESG strategy and community building.
To create a corporate culture that is healthy, respectful and progressive, we believe that trust between people is the vital element.
- We trust in kindness and transparency.
- We trust in integrity, responsibility and self-management.
- We trust in people’s autonomy like we trust in togetherness.
- We trust in healthy soil and eating plants.
- We trust in culture being lived, not launched.
- We trust in treating the cause rather than the symptoms.
- We trust in accountability and we trust in positive change.
- We trust in science as much as we trust in curiosity for the other.
- We trust in inclusivity and LGBTQIA+ equality.
- We trust in stability, practicality and functionality.
And we trust that you will trust us.
GmbH Limited is led by its founders and co-principles, Mia Castenskjold and Stefan Zschernitz. Over the last two decades, they have both lived in, and worked globally across, many different cultures and industries.
They acquired, along this journey, not only many languages, but also the hard-won knowledge of how to successfully navigate and adjust to different corporate cultures.
As leaders at organisations they have worked to design and build culture practices, policies and programming that serve the whole workplace community.
Their experience has taught them to deeply understand the complexity that organisations represent and they skillfully guide their clients to recognise the power structures and dynamics existing within their organisations. Throughout this process, they enable business leaders to empower their people by recognising their individual strengths, skills and abilities.